Monday, February 22, 2010

Beanie Sigel Blasts Jay-Z, T.I. & Memphis Bleek, "I'm Saying What They Saying But They Scared To Say It" [Video]

Beanie Sigel Blasts Jay-Z, T.I. & Memphis Bleek, "I'm Saying What They Saying But They Scared To Say It" [Video]Beanie Sigel emerged from the shadows over the weekend to publicly diss Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and T.I. during a concert in his Philadelphia hometown.




Referring to T.I. being sentenced to 366 days in jail and his recent placement in a Georgia halfway house, Beans pointed out his confusion in Tip's gun case.



"You supposed to pass that Roc when that ball got heavy," Sigel raps, "Instead you gettin' picked at half court already -- He 45 and playing for the Wizards already -- I'm a nightmare, show up in your dreams like Freddy/Sigel, Desert Eagle Arc heavy, already, n*ggas is running scared already/Memph Bleek peed the sheets leave the bed all wetty/Ugh, let's get it on already -- Jeezy blew, everybody trappin' now/I got caught with a gat, they tried to roof a n*gga, offered me 30 flat, for shootin' a n*gga, but shorty got caught with some hardware and he home already/Something wrong there, if I don't see it, I don't say it/That's how I play it, I'm just saying what they saying but they scared to say it..." (Mike Tramp TV)

Last month, Jay said he was shocked at the disses Beans has been making toward him as of late.



"This rap music and the competitive by nature, nothing really surprises me anymore but I'll honestly say, that was one that was like a shocker," Hov said in an interview. "When you from a certain place, cut from a certain cloth, there's certain things that's just off limits. When you cross that line, we put you in a different box. That one was a little surprising. The competitive nature of rap music dictates that's how it goes more times than it's not...I think everybody run outta ideas, it's all just marketing at this point. I don't even think it's competition anymore..." ("Ed Lover In The Morning")

Sigel recently mocked Memphis Bleek's relationship with Hovi.



"I mean to me right now, that's Jay young boy, that's his lil' man," Beanie said in an interview. "Me, honestly, I think Bleek is happy how things are right now. Because now he really gets to be Jay's lil' man and it's evident, you can see it. It's like he's the last one who survived. He weathered the storm but the storm didn't start with the breakup, the storm started when Beanie Sigel got signed to the Roc. He was coming of age when I came. [Laughs.] He's still coming of age." (2 Dope Boyz)

Despite being a member of Sigel's State Property, Omillio Sparks recently said Beans is at fault.



"I think it's personal family business," Sparks told DJ Vlad. "Even after all that was said and done, I think [Beans] went to jail, came back and signed a contract again. So if you were already feeling some type of way about what was going on, you should have just been on your joint like 'All right I'm out,' but he came back and re-signed, you brought that on yourself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, right? So you come back and something don't go right, now you're mad so I'll just let them feud. It's some personal beef, we'll see the outcome of it later on." (Vlad TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment