Monday, February 1, 2010

Jay-Z Puts Out Beyonce Baby Talk, "I'd Like To Be A Dad Some Day & I Love Children"

Rap mogul Jay-Z has expressed his desire to take his marriage with R&B super star Beyonce to the next level by talking about becoming a father.




Although he did not say when, Jay said he would like to create his own family.



"I'd like to be a dad some day and I love children. You start your life with expectations and dreams, then life unfolds and it doesn't always turn out the way you imagined. Life is what it is. And at this point it's up to somebody else. I don't think there is such thing as a perfect relationship. It is unrealistic and hoping for too much. I don't think it is worth all that pressure. We also have our struggles and problems." (Kingsize Magazine)

Last fall, speculation grew after Jay was quoted as speaking on having a child one day.



Her song "Single Ladies" is an Internet hit among dancing babies and now, Beyoncé's working on a tot of her own. That's according to, get this, Jay-Z, B's notoriously tight-lipped hubby, who spilled the baby beans himself. While chatting up Gotham mag editor in chief Cristina Greeven Cuomo, the rapper let it slip that procreating is high on the duo's priority list right now. (New York Daily News)

Beyonce previously downplayed talks of parenthood.



"I definitely want one, but I'm not ready for all of that," she said on "The View" last April. "I don't think a person should see that before her time. It was a little much. But I'm so in love with my nephew, and every time I see him I'm like, God, he's just amazing." ("The View")

Rapper Game previously taunted Jay for not being able to have children with Beyonce on the song, "I'm So Wavy."



"And I been hard to the core since I went solo," Game raps. "Only man on my horse like my all black polo...Got the camel in a choke hold/Tryin' to son me, I'm not from N-Y-C/You can't even have a child by your Destiny." ("I'm So Wavy")

No comments:

Post a Comment