Sunday, December 27, 2009

DJ Whoo Kid Hints At Trick Daddy's Anti-Rick Ross Mixtape

DJ Whoo Kid Hints At Trick Daddy's Anti-Rick Ross MixtapeG-Unit's DJ Whoo Kid recently spoke on his upcoming mixtape projects and hinted at Trick Daddy preparing to drop one going at fellow Southern rapper Rick Ross.




While speaking on working with 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks, Whoo Kid said Trick has reached out to him for an anti-Ross project.



"I do like a couple every month," Whoo Kid explained in an interview. "My next joints that I'm doing, I don't even know. I got so many people paying me now, I don't even know these artists, they coming out this month! I know I'm doing Cory Gunz, I'm doing Maino's joint, [Lloyd] Banks, I think 50 [Cent] has one more coming out. I know I ain't doing Jay-Z's mixtape. I don't know, I think [DJ] Clue is gonna do that. A couple of down south artists, I think Trick Daddy got a mixtape going at Ross he wants me to do and I'd be more than happy to do it." (Toronto Rappers)

Earlier this year, Trick Daddy spoke on his past issues with Ross.



"I'd like to apologize to all my fans even the Rick Ross fans for any of this situation coming up because I know it's gonna get bigger now because I've said something about it," Trick said. "I read the blogs and would like to thank everybody for commending me for taking it like a man and knowing that I said the political correct answer and I'd also like to apologize for my kid misbehaving in class and on the radio and in concerts because I raised his a**. What happened, I let Ross start eatin' table food too fast, you know when you don't raise your kid they will throw their hands up at you...I just don't understand it, I was a big Ross fan and if you check all my interviews, you check the web, radio, I never sneak dissed him, I always tell people I like Ross as an artist even when he was Teflon Don. Whatever he wanted to be, I supported him. For him to try and assassinate my character and then what's the sad part about this is when the first corrections officer picture came out about a week later I saw an interview, the interviewer said, 'So Rick Ross, how do you feel about Trick Daddy calling you a prison guard,' time-out. Ain't no way you went for that dumb a** sh*t right there. The sad part is that that interview is three years old." (Shade 45)

Trick's name is heard via Ross' "Valley of Death" record in which he said the Slip-N-Slide rapper had AIDS.



"Caught a little case, buddy had a little cheddar," Ross raps on "Valley of Death." "Pled out to 15, poured his life in a letter/ Very first line he called Trick Daddy stupid/ Said he had AIDS telling people that it's lupus/ Not the one just to jump to conclusions/ I'm getting money, small talk can be a nuisance." ("Valley of Death")

He previously opted out of dissing Ross and discussed his battle with lupus.




"Millions of people are stricken with lupus," Trick said in an interview. "I have stayed out of the bullsh*t, I will continue to stay out of it. Ross had been with Slip-N-Slide Records as long as I have been with Slip-N-Slide Records. He's known I've had lupus for 10 years. I was referred to my doctor by Ted Lucas who is the head of Slip-N-Slide Records. I would like to apologize to everyone suffering with lupus. I would like to apologize for the insults." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment