Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kanye West Explains Post-VMA Hiatus, "I'm So Passionate, I Just Can't Take This Sh*t Sometimes" [Video]

Kanye West Explains Post-VMA Hiatus, "I'm So Passionate, I Just Can't Take This Sh*t Sometimes" [Video]Kanye West made a surprise appearance at Kid Cudi's California concert and shocked fans with a pre-rap rant hinting at his recent absence from the media spotlight.

At Cudi's request, Yeezy spilled his thoughts onto the microphone for Los Angeles fans.

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second," Ye told the crowd. "I love the game so much and I'm so passionate about it that I just can't take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn't f*cking matter. Artists be too concerned about their well-being sometimes. Artists be too scared to stand up for something. They scared to lose they f*cking house or they scared to lose their record deal. I sold my soul to the devil, I know it's a crappy deal/At least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal." (Miss Info TV)
Various sites initially suggested Ye moved to India last month as a result of being ridiculed for his Video Music Awards incident during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech.

Rumor has it Kanye West is off to India to clear his mind. Just last week he canceled his ambitious "Fame Kills" tour with Lady Gaga. Now the troubled rapper has reportedly booked a month at Hindu guru Sri Aurobindo's ashram in Pondicherry, India. (Prefix Mag)
Kid Cudi previously vouched for Ye and denied rehab reports.

"All that's definitely false. I mean ... rehab for what? Being awesome?" Cudi said in an interview. "We talk every once in a while. Like I said, he's like a brother to me, I worry just as much as the next person, but when I say Kanye is cool, believe me, Kanye is OK. He's a strong dude. I mean, we've seen him grow from College Dropout to now...the things he's dealt with, the things he's been through. He's a strong dude...I didn't get his blessing or anything [to join Lady Gaga's tour], I just agreed because it'd be an honor. From what I heard, Kanye backed out from the tour because he wanted to work on something -- maybe a project -- or just wanted to take some time of." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment