Thursday, January 7, 2010

Young Buck To G-Unit, "Soon I Will Get Even" [Audio]


Young Buck To G-Unit, "Soon I Will Get Even" [Audio]Former G-Unit member Young Buck has continued his onslaught of disses toward 50 Cent's camp with the latest release called "Finish What You Start."




On the track, Buck suggests a promise to even the score in his conflict with Fif.



"Put me in positions where it seems I'm the victim," Buck raps, "And even though you diss him, still the whole world miss him/Way out in London, England n*ggas like he still breathing and soon I will get even but my goals I'm still achieving/I am Cashville like LeBron James is Cleveland, no Allen [Iverson], I ain't coming back to the team this season...God Bless him for him not know what he do -- concerts with no backpack or college degree, you ask me, jealousy is what a lot of it be/It's not smart just to throw me in the dark/I put back together what you tried to tear apart..." ("Finish What You Start")

He has also directly gone after Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks on tracks like "Do It For Ya."



"For every record that you sell, I got a bullet for ya," Buck raps. "I see that you won't keep it real, so let me do it for ya/I can do it for ya, let me do it for ya/Them other n*ggas couldn't get you but I can do it for ya...[laughs] How it feel Curtis? What was it, like ten million on Get Rich or Die Tryin' right? N*gga you did a hundred and something thousand records on your last sh*t. We don't f*ck with you no more. B*tch a** n*gga. Oh I'm so hard on your h*e a**, n*gga, you thought you did something to Buck. You created a monster you f*ck n*gga! Eh Yayo, Jimmy [Iovine] told me he'll never put out another album of yours. So I understand why you washing that n*gga 50's draws...Eh Banks, don't forget now, I brought you back around that b*tch a** n*gga Curtis,you know when you was at home and sh*t..." ("Do It For Ya")

Earlier this week, Buck released the hard hitting "Steroids."



"I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I know the G-Unit n*ggas is irrelevant and all y'all but some sh*t just gotta get handled," Buck said on the song's intro. "F*ck your contract n*gga...You told on Supreme and other n*ggas' connections -- Go ahead and f*ck [XXL Magazine Editor-In-Chief] Vanessa [Satten] to get the front cover/I'ma just address ya to get the front cover/Get Flex to fix another old school up/But if [Hot 97 director] Ebro find out, you're screwed up/My contract's f*cked up and yours is too, Curtis, for the next ten years you're Jimmy's wh*re dude/You Eminem's slave, belong to Dre/Think if they tried to hold your a** back to getting paid/What would you do, tell your sister Yayo that her career through?" ("Steroids")

On New Year's, Buck also dropped a diss track going at Fif's crew.



"I'm just saying, they asked for this sh*t, I ain't popping no bottles n*gga," Buck says on the song. "I just buried my best friend, it's f*ck everything/F*ck them G-Unit n*ggas and whatever you claim, you better bang/I feel no pain as I kill y'all -- 40 [Glocc] speaking on me, you don't know me homie/But I know Compton n*ggas that wanna do that for me/Go get Curtis now, tell him Buck said f*ck 'em because for the last two years this h*e ain't said nothing/I came from the dirt, I'm sh*tting on your label and p*ssing on your paperwork/Look b*tch you need this, here go some energy/Yayo you know you the biggest h*e in the industry/It's all over now, y'all better kill me/Yeah I been selling dope to feed my baby, feel me/Ain't no way in h*ll I'mma do this yearly/So I'mma start it off by saying 'Happy New Year'....You could give me ten million and I wouldn't come back/What the f*ck is 50 Cent is what Jimmy said/Look at yourself, even now digging up the dead/Get some help all you had left was one Buck/And you lost that and f*cked up, now it's 'Happy New Year.'" ("Happy New Year")

No comments:

Post a Comment