Tuesday, January 12, 2010

News: Game Preps "300 Bars" Follow-Up, "Just Been Trying To Finish "400 Bars"

Black Wall Street leader Game has revealed plans to release a follow-up to his hard-hitting 2005 G-Unit diss record, "300 Bars & Running."




Game informed DJ Drama on Twitter about the upcoming release of "400 Bars."



"@djdrama I'm sendin u ALL da music tonite for the mixtape "2010" just been trying to finish "400 bars", that's been the hold up. but i got u," he wrote Monday (January 11). "@snoopdogg just told hit me....... hit you back inna min & let you know what WE ON !!! my n*gga @snoopdogg always keep his nefew laced da fuck up !!! goodlookin cuzz ........ SOOOOO WOOOOOO got hit the bank....... need some pocket change ! (that's $5,000) be right back." (Game's Twitter)

During his brief Jay-Z conflict last summer, Game threatened to drop a "400 Bars" directed toward Hov.



"If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match." (103 Jams)

Game's "300 Bars" was released months after being kicked out of G-Unit and went after 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Olivia.



"Ask 50, it get lonely on top/You can hate me or love me, but now the cops the only homies he got/When it's beef we eat, we win, but we ain't lonely we pop/You sell records but a GGG-u not!/Acting big on the radio, to me you not/You can ask Mr. CCC who hot Tony Yayo I bet 10 G's you flop/Run up on that new 300 C you got/Stop hoping I fall, hope the bleeding stop..." ("300 Bars")

Aside from the record, Game is also putting together his R.E.D. Album.



Pharrell Williams isn't the only mixmaster contributing beats to "R.E.D." Cool and Dre, DJ Khalil and Dr. Dre all lend their production efforts, while Beanie Sigel, Rick Ross, Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke make guest appearances. Songs on the album include "It Must Be Me," which finds Game bragging about the luxuries of his life over an "N.W.A. mixed with an eclectic beat"; "Pussy Fight," featuring Lil Wayne protege Nicki Minaj ("When you hear her on it, you'll understand why she was perfect for it"); and "Lost," which "describes the relationship between my father and I and my sister in depth like I've never done before." (Billboard Biz)

No comments:

Post a Comment