Sunday, January 17, 2010

Young Buck Pleads For 1-On-1 W/ 50 Cent, "I Really Just Want To Have A Sit Down W/ This N*gga" [Audio]


Former G-Unit member Young Buck has opened up about his issues with 50 Cent and why he has been fighting for over three years to be freed from his recording contract.




According to Buck Marley, he merely wants to discuss his contract face-to-face with Fif.



"Mr. Curtis can only hold me for so long," Buck said in an interview with DJ Scream. "Eventually he's gotta come to some type of terms of negotiations. I haven't spoke to 50 in three years. I done did every thing you could do, called the n*gga's phone to having lawyers reach out. I really just want to have a sit-down with this n*gga, eye to eye. [We can do it] personally or on ESPN, BET, MTV, wherever he wanna do this sh*t, I just really want to look at this sh*t in his eyes and see how this n*gga really feels and how he's going about handling me because I'm a real n*gga and this is something that 50 does though. Every one of them G-Unit n*ggas know how I get down. Period. Ain't no bullsh*t..." (DJ Scream)

Lately, Buck has been dropping G-Unit diss records aimed at 50 and his camp.



"Put me in positions where it seems I'm the victim," Buck raps, "And even though you diss him, still the whole world miss him/Way out in London, England n*ggas like he still breathing and soon I will get even but my goals I'm still achieving/I am Cashville like LeBron James is Cleveland, no Allen [Iverson], I ain't coming back to the team this season...God Bless him for him not know what he do -- concerts with no backpack or college degree, you ask me, jealousy is what a lot of it be/It's not smart just to throw me in the dark/I put back together what you tried to tear apart..." ("Finish What You Start")

He has also directly gone after Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks on tracks like "Do It For Ya."



"For every record that you sell, I got a bullet for ya," Buck raps. "I see that you won't keep it real, so let me do it for ya/I can do it for ya, let me do it for ya/Them other n*ggas couldn't get you but I can do it for ya...[laughs] How it feel Curtis? What was it, like ten million on Get Rich or Die Tryin' right? N*gga you did a hundred and something thousand records on your last sh*t. We don't f*ck with you no more. B*tch a** n*gga. Oh I'm so hard on your h*e a**, n*gga, you thought you did something to Buck. You created a monster you f*ck n*gga! Eh Yayo, Jimmy [Iovine] told me he'll never put out another album of yours. So I understand why you washing that n*gga 50's draws...Eh Banks, don't forget now, I brought you back around that b*tch a** n*gga Curtis,you know when you was at home and sh*t..." ("Do It For Ya")

Hot Boys' B.G. recently spoke on 50's handling of Buck's contract.



"50 Cent has been hating on him all away around the board. 50 has been hating on him. 50 Cent didn't want to clear him for the record. I thought ['So Disrespectful'] was funny. I mean I thought it was funny, but I didn't find it funny. He could have used something else. If your gonna' play with Buck, play with Buck, but don't play with me because he doesn't even know me like that. That's rap; you know what I'm saying? Me personally, if he was in my region... he rolls with the secret service - the media police. I ain't even entertaining that sh*t because I already know. That's how he came up; dissing real n*ggas. He already took a real n*gga name from the streets and ran with it. I don't even want to talk about that." (Word Of South)

No comments:

Post a Comment